Thursday, April 9, 2009

Walking—The Most Awkward Mode of Transportation

Life sucks when your fucking awkward. Just ask this guy....guys. How do they decide which way to walk?
I guess I should count my blessing that I was not effected by pollution mutation or whatever the fuck cause this natural catastrophe, but one thing I was not bleessed with was the ability to walk and enjoy it.
Why? I think I'm an okay walker—a bit on the slow side, kind of a shuffler, but I make it work. but for some reason I am always the one girl that walks on the exact same path as someone else, and it becomes like that weird mirror thing they do in movies—I move left to avoid them, but at the exact same moment they move left to avoid me. And the cycle continues until we, me and this stranger on campus, are literally standing still a half an inch away from each other, afraid to move in case the other person decides to. 
Also, I manage to see people all over campus that I once talked to all the time, during that first week of freshman year where if you had a pulse, we were friends, but I don't talk to anymore. And i always end up walking right next to them on some deserted path. Or we do the weird becoming-each-other's road block thing.
This would be more awkward if I was on a segway. BY FAR worst idea ever for transportation. Seriously, I am now 80 percent more likely to go to a mall and steal some shit just to see those cops try to catch me in their goddamn segways. Those things are fucking inefficient. And what if I get on an elscalator? Chase over, and I've got a brand new north face jacket, FO FREE!

haha jk. Like I would ever buy a goddamn north face jacket. I might as well hand a 100 dollar bill to the devil.

1 comment:

  1. so many issues!!! pollution??? northface? ACID??? GAHHh!!!

    ReplyDelete