One tells you to spit and one tells you to swallow!
.....
......
........
Ok, maybe that wasn't very funny.
Here's the actual riddle today:
What do the guy your blowing and your dentist have in common?
Think back to your last dentist visit. He probably was poking around in there and your just sort of laying there, staring at the clock, and then the dentist asks "So, Erinn, I here your at University of Washington now?"
and I want to respond "yes, you are correct!" but the problem is this douche bag has all this crap going on in my mouth, and it sort of comes out like "ya, yo wa fuaahh!" or something like that. And then the dentist asks "So, Erinn, how're you enjoying the rain?" And I just kinda give up and think I can't have small talk with you with that thing in my mouth ass hole!
Well, the same thing happens during a routine blow job. Your just doing your thing, hoping it won't take too long, and then they guy is like "how're you doing? you ok down there?" or something to that effect and again its like dude, how am I supposed to answer you. I can't even nod or shake my head right now. I realize as I'm writing this that any normal guy probably wouldn't make conversation during head.....FML.
Giving head gets the turtle for today

No comments:
Post a Comment