Look at this guy! This guy right here! Man, FHL (fuck HIS life). This guys not getting laid anytime soon. That's one big horned son of a bitch. If he had just ONE of those babies, he could have been considered a distant cousin of a unicorn. And if that doesn't get you some grade A happy california cow ass, I don't know what will. But TWO? God, help this ram! He's never going to get rammed with those things! This makes me feel a little better about myself today. You get the turtle for that one. Maybe even a double turtle. I am sorry, for evolution just hasn't been good to you. Luckily, your genes will most likely not pass.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Awkward Animal of the Day....That's not a Turtle!
Look at this guy! This guy right here! Man, FHL (fuck HIS life). This guys not getting laid anytime soon. That's one big horned son of a bitch. If he had just ONE of those babies, he could have been considered a distant cousin of a unicorn. And if that doesn't get you some grade A happy california cow ass, I don't know what will. But TWO? God, help this ram! He's never going to get rammed with those things! This makes me feel a little better about myself today. You get the turtle for that one. Maybe even a double turtle. I am sorry, for evolution just hasn't been good to you. Luckily, your genes will most likely not pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment