Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today in awkward celebrity news...

Oh god. No. Ashton Kutcher?? Sense when the hell is he not with that hella old Demi Moore? And Katherine Hagel? What is going on? 
Caption for this picture.
Katherine: Oh Ashton, I just love you in that where's my vehicle movie, can I touch your junk?
Ashton: Uh....
Katherine, it's NOT OKAY to go around touching EVERYONE'S privates just cause you got a kick out of their movie. You know Jack Nicholson would never go for that shit. He'd send those two creepy twins from The Shining on her ass. Ashton's taken, as far as I know. So don't do that. Plus, why are all celebrities together on boats groping? Boats are prime grope spots for them. They just love to grope out on the water. I don't get it, but I'll keep my eye out for that reoccuring motif.

No comments:

Post a Comment